Interested in a Career in Real Estate?
We offer Real Estate Courses with a discount!
Real Estate License Requirements
To get your license, you must:
- be at least 18 years old
- have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Successfully complete 90 hours of approved real estate education. (Note: each course completion certificate is only valid for 2 years.)
- This education must include:
- A 60-hour course in Real Estate Fundamentals
- A 30-hour course in Real Estate Practices
- pass the state licensing exam.
Rockwell has everything you need to finish your prelicense training!
With each Rockwell course, you get:
- the textbook for the course
- unlimited telephone and email support from the Rockwell writers
- all documentation and applications required for the state exam.
"Since 1974, more than 100,000 real estate professionals have chosen the Rockwell Institute for their real estate training!"